Periodic maintenance works are scheduled pavement rehabilitation works and unscheduled repair works. They are classified as minor reconstruction and maintenance projects, which include:
- Pavement strengthening including overlays and pavement recycling works using state of art techniques and technology.
- Preventive maintenance works including mill and pave, resurfacing and other associated works.
- Repair and replacement of damaged / missing road furniture, signboards, guardrails, drainage structures and culverts.
- Minor repairs to bridges & similar structures.
- Repairs to slope and embankment.