R01 – Pavement Maintenance
- Patching of potholes
- Sealing of surface cracks
- Reinstatement of edge deterioration of backfilled trenches
- Treatment to deterioration of concrete pavements
- Repair of concrete pavement joints
- Repair of paving blocks and slabs.
R02 – Road Shoulder Maintenance
- Re-grading and clearing of vegetation
- Topping up of road shoulders with suitable earth material
- Filling irregularities in unsealed shoulders
- Filling pavement/shoulder level differences
R03 – Grass cutting on prescribed areas within road reserve and clearing of vegetation on paved surface.
R04 – Cleaning of road furnitures
R05 – Cleaning of bridges, culverts and waterways
R07 – Cleaning and desilting of lined and unlined drains
B – Routine Inspection
The Company provides teams of mobile Road Inspectors spread throughout the four states to continuously identify defects, collect and record road condition data.