Routine maintenance works are carried out on a cyclic and need basis to meet the minimum acceptable requirement. The works include: R01 - Pavement MaintenanceR02 - Road Shoulder MaintenanceR03 - Grass cutting on prescribed areas within road reserve and clearing of vegetation on paved surface.R04 - Cleaning of road furnituresR05 - Cleaning of bridges, culverts and waterways
- Patching of potholes
- Sealing of surface cracks
- Reinstatement of edge deterioration of backfilled trenches
- Treatment to deterioration of concrete pavements
- Repair of concrete pavement joints
- Repair of paving blocks and slabs.
- Re-grading and clearing of vegetation
- Topping up of road shoulders with suitable earth material
- Filling irregularities in unsealed shoulders
- Filling pavement/shoulder level differences
R07 – Cleaning and desilting of lined and unlined drainsB - Routine Inspection The Company provides teams of mobile Road Inspectors spread throughout the four states to continuously identify defects, collect and record road condition data.